- This site. You are welcome to use clarifynow.co.uk on the following terms
- Links to other sites. ClarifyNow has no control over material on any other website. We hope the links offered on our pages are useful, but you follow them at your own risk.
- Copyright. Everything on this site, including its layout, is protected by copyright. You may download and print material from the site for your own non-commercial use (without deleting the copyright notice) if you acknowledge the source as ClarifyNow. Please get in touch to ask for permission for any other use of material from the site.
- Writing samples. If you send ClarifyNow a writing sample from the Contact page, we will keep it confidential, use it only to send you a sample of edited text, and destroy it within the next 6 months.
- Information on this site. The contents of this site are for general information. We hope you will find information relevant to your documents or business, but it is your responsibility to decide what to do with the information you find. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss a specific document or question.
- Errors. The information on this site may not be complete or accurate. If you find an error, please tell us, as we would like to correct it.
- ClarifyNow. ClarifyNow is the trading name of Daphne Perry.
- English law. English law governs these terms.